There are going to be some big changes in the Nanny world this year – so I wanted to pop in and tell you all about it.
2015 is the time to for me to get smart, bring things together and make life easier. Sound good? I hope you will like the changes and stay with me as I continue trying to improve (learning all this techy stuff is a challenge in itself!!).
1. The first change will be my blog name from Nannynotes2u to Nannycraft4u
If you have been following me from the start, you will know that I started out with my Facebook page, Nannycraft4u.
Then, when I started a blog, with no idea about the blogging world, I thought I had to have a different name so I chose Nannynotes2u. I realise now, that it makes sense to have both under the same name for ease of use, linking to other social media etc. So, the blog name will become Nannycraft4u.
2. The blog (after this post) will be published at Nannycraft4u.com
3. I will be starting a Newsletter where I hope to inspire you with some projects, tips, tools and other items of interest. To sign up for the Newsletter, just go over to the right and fill out your details in the Subscribe to our Mailing List section.
4. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook at Nannycraft4u . This might prove to be our link through the ‘sorting out’ process.
You can also follow on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/nannycraft4u/ and if I get really clever, on Twitter and Instagram (I’ll keep you posted)
5. I will post the occasional recipe, travel story, Nanny and Poppy project and I will continue both Spin the Pins and Wotza Wednesday – I had fun making things I had pinned and answering your Wotza questions.
I would like the rest of the time, to post sewing/quilting topics that interest you. What would you like to see from Nannycraft4u this year? Please leave me comments – I love to hear from you!!!
Lastly I would like to say “Thank YOU” for visiting and following me as I take this journey. I still have trouble believing that people from so many different places around the world, visit and share time with me! I am truly grateful!
I hope that seeing me facing the challenges of blogging and social media just might inspire you to follow your dreams – forget age, forget the grey hair, forget what others say or think, if you are interested, keep learning and have fun!!
Until next time
Nanny xx (Margie)
Well done Nanny….you inspire me to keep going with my little blog. Love the new fresh blog layout too.
Oh thank you VickiLorraine and thanks for always being so supportive! xx