Today I am going to share a recipe that has become a favourite in the Nanny and Poppy household –
The 2 minute Blueberry Muffin!!
I found this recipe when I was exploring Paleo thanks to Delighted Momma and it has provided us with that great dessert or easy breakfast.
I had to test and taste a few times to work out the ‘right mix’ for me but that is just one of the wonderful things about this recipe – so easy to adapt to individual taste!
- 3 Tbs of almond meal
- 2 Tbs of apple sauce
- 1 Tbs of honey (this is way too sweet for me – I use 1 teaspn)
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbs fresh blueberries (I have tried frozen mixed berries too)
- 1 teaspn vanilla (I don’t like vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspn baking powder
- dash of salt (I don’t use salt)
What you do:
1. Measure all into a bowl (I keep the berries till later so I don’t squash them)
2. Mix well
3. Add the blueberries
4. Pop your bowl in your new Microwave Bowl Holder
5. Cook in microwave on High for 2 minutes (it will look a bit uncooked in the centre but that is OK)
6. I like to add a dollop of yoghurt and a few more fresh blueberries
DID I TELL YOU HOW GOOD THIS IS???????????? The proof is in the eating!!
Enjoy! (I certainly did!!!) Thanks Delighted Momma – your recipe is delightful!!
Until next time
Leave a Reply